Creative Commons License
This work by Catherine L is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

NYC Tudor City Teal, Essie Pure Pearlfection



A review of multiple nail polishes!

First up: NYC Tudor City Teal + Essie Pure Pearlfection

Tudor City Teal seems more of a mint green than a teal, but still a wonderfully bright color for the spring and summer. Application is great; it's not very streaky and opaque with two coats! My biggest gripe is that it dries quite matte, so I decided to layer Essie Pure Pearlfection on it.
No Essie topcoat. Quite matte.

Essie Pure Pearlfection is basically a silver microglitter coat. It is gorgeous and smooths out any bumps in my bottom layers! The combination is amazing in the sunlight and the best part is that my nails were chip free for 5 days straight! 




Gorgeous glitter!
NYC Tudor City Teal and Essie Pure Pearlfection are an amazing combo that I highly recommend. 

This review represents my honest opinion and was not endorsed by either company. All products were bought with my own money and all photos taken by me.

A small update on my Etsy:


Posted a modeled pic of my gothic cross cuff set recently! Get it here. And stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment