Creative Commons License
This work by Catherine L is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Nail Polish Review - Bijou Blue & Secret Admirer

I bought both at Rite Aid for under $2 each!
Wet 'n Wild Shine Nail Polish Bijou Blue - $0.99
This is a very nice teal color with a bit of shine. It requires at least two coats for opacity, but as you can see in my picture, there are still spots. So to be safe, put on three coats. It matches the color in the bottle exactly and looks super pretty! My only complaint is that it's clumpy.
See the translucent spots on the ring fingernail. 

You can see how it clumped a little, making the polish uneven.

Sinful Colors - Secret Admirer : $1.99
This is a beautiful black with tiny, silver sparkles. It truly glints in the sunlight, and because of how compacted the sparkles are, it looks like silver-black from afar. It was very easy to apply, but once again necessitates two coats for opacity. 

In extreme sunlight it looks more like gunmetal.
Overall, I favor Sinful Colors over Wet 'n Wild for ease of application, opacity, and smell. Plus it's cheap!

This review presents my honest opinion and was not endorsed by either company. All products were bought with my own money and all photos were taken by me.



No comments:

Post a Comment