Creative Commons License
This work by Catherine L is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cuff Earrings

I started making cuff earrings in October as a prop for a Japanese project. I had to interview "Gackt"so I made my partner a Gothic cross cuff and gave him heavy guyliner to match his role. (He looked better goth, imo). I sold my cuffs in school and there was a huge response.
Cross Cuff, the original version.  
Wire Cross Cuff Earring
And then a disaster happened: my supplier for the cuff component went out of stock and I had orders waiting.
So I started making wire cuffs and it is really great, because I can do quality control, make different designs, and it is hypoallergenic because it's made from silver plated wire. Of course it's a little more time consuming, but that's okay. Plus it's adjustable!

Last weekend I finally made an Etsy. I just started, but I'll be adding more items soon. Please visit~

No comments:

Post a Comment